- Wear over your abaya sleeves while cooking, cleaning, and serving to protect the garment
- Can be worn underneath garment sleeves to add an extra lacey flair or for 3/4 length sleeve blouses for modesty
- Each package includes 2 Arm Sleeve Protectors
- 3 ways to wear - under or over a garment with either end at the wrist... watch the video for ideas
- One size fits most ladies.
Embroidered arm sleeves add a dash of classic feminine flair. Easy to wear 3 different ways... simply pull on over the arm and tuck the sleeve in, or underneath a sleeve allowing the lace to extend past the wrist.
The arm sleeves are double layered - inside solid black polyester lining covered in a layer of organza with gorgeous floral embroidery. One end has a simple black elastic band with a tiny ruffle and color accented edging. The other end features the lace embroidered pattern on a scalloped edge 1.5" past an elastic band. The cuff can be worn with either end at the wrist. The flowers are embroidered with a very soft golden metallic tread outlined in a main satin stitch color. The entire length of the arm cuffs are 7.5".