MiddleEasternMall.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE MiddleEasternMall.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not share this information with other parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement MiddleEasternMall.com collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
2. REGISTRATION In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give their contact information (such as name, address and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide other demographic information and unique identifiers (such as Age, Profession, etc.), but we encourage users to do that so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.
3. ORDER We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you.
4. COOKIES A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited to some areas of our site.
5. LOG FILES We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
6. SHARING We use an outside shipping company to ship orders. The shipping company does not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. We will share information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. All parties we partner with are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these specific services.
7. SURVEYS From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, etc.). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving our service to our customers at this site.
8. SECURITY This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When you checkout you are under a secure certification "https://" which is encrypted so your information cannot be captured over the internet. Once submit your credit card information, it is processed through Shopify.
Additionally, we gladly accept the PayPal method of payment because of their high standards of security and proven history of reliability. PayPal uses state-of-the-art encryption, so your data is not available to anyone. Buy with confidence through PayPal where your financial information is never revealed to us so we can stick to doing what we do best selling Islamic clothing not banking. 9. SPECIAL OFFERS We send all new members a welcome email to verify Account Number and email address. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, and special offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please send un-subscription request to opt-out your email address from our mailing list.
10. CORRECTION/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. Users can inform us about their preferences at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.