Wearing a classic square scarf is as simple as making a triangle.
1. Lay the square scarf flat, then fold one far corner over to the other far corner to form a triangle.
2. The tip of the triangle (C) falls down onto the back and the tips A & B lay on the chest side by side. Simply put a scarf pin at the chin above points A & B.
3. Is optional... crossing points A & B underneath the chin and tieing them behind the neck.
- It is highly recommended to use a scarf or hijab pin and not a safety pin. Safety pins have a loop at the joint that will snag the fabric.
- Press the scarf with an iron for a crisp clean look.